Windsor FC would like to address the recent concerns over ticket prices raised by supporters on social media.
1) Windsor FC have not raised their entrance fees for 4 years, the last being in the 16/17 season.
2) Due to the Covid-19 pandemic there has been basically no income for the club with the exception of one pre-season friendly. There are still bills to pay and costs incurred.
3) As we are now running a cash-less club, we needed an on-line system to provide supporters with tickets. Unfortunately this comes with an extra cost in the form of a handling fee imposed by the supplier. This isn't a fee that the club is able to absorb without running at a loss.
4) The club recognises that these are tough times and these decisions haven't been taken lightly. To help with this the club have given all season tickets holders from last season a free season ticket for this season.
5) The club is running a priority ticket ordering system which supporters, both home and away, can sign-up to. This is to ensure that dedicated supporters have a fair chance to obtain tickets and where possible we will be offering an early bird price on these tickets.
As previously stated, the club do understand that these are tough times but due to the limited income options feel that this increase is currently justified. As with a lot of things nothing is set in stone, and should the situation change the entrance fees can be reviewed and changed accordingly.
We are fully committed to having supporters at all games and are trying to do this the best we can. As with a lot of things at the moment we are all learning and trying to do the best we can.
2019 © Windsor FC